gardens will be open June 18!
stay tuned for public u-pick information!
2023 U-PICK SUBSCRIPTIONS **SOLD OUT**
how it works
- Fill out the Application at the bottom of this page. We'll charge your $150 payment, and email a receipt.
- We'll let you know by email when the tulips are ready for the first bouquet, usually the beginning of April.
- Visit Twice per month starting in April, and Three times each month in the Summer & Fall - a minimum of 16 Bouquets!
- We had so many blooms last year, we opened up U-Pick for unlimited bouquets after July!
- Choose your day to visit during business hours. No reservation needed. (Off-hours can be arranged).
- When you arrive the first time, you will receive a re-usable wide mouth Ball Jar & Snips. The Ball Jar is yours to use each time you visit. We will provide Snips each time you're here.
- Pick as many flowers and greenery that will fit into your Ball Jar.
WHY U-PICK FROM THE TRUNK?
We are a small, family owned Farmette; so we're able to provide a large variety of different types of flowers for cutting, drying, and even eating!
- Flexible timing: You choose when to visit & pick your bouquet, within our monthly guidelines.
- Personal Attention: we'll keep you updated about what's in Bloom & which Gardens are Reserved for U-Pick Members.
- Varied Gardens: Our Gardens vary by type & bloom time, and are set up in informal, garden settings.
- No Crowds: Our small size means we don't host huge amounts of people on property.
- Value: U-Pick means U-Save! Sixteen (or more!) bouquets for only $150! No minimum number of stems, other than what fits in your Ball Jar.
- New this Year! Two Bouquet making classes taught by a professional florist; reduced cost to Subscribers!
BRING SOME FRIENDS!
- Enjoy the gardens with 3 other friends, and get $25 off each membership! (same day visits not required).
- Be sure to stop in the Trunk to see what's new, or get a treat from the Soda Fountain or Espresso Bar.
- We've also got the Fruit Stand filled seasonally - starting with Strawberries, and ending with Peaches!
- Furry Friends are welcome as long as they are leashed. (no dogs in Store due to Food Service).